By acquiring a ticket, the purchaser and ticket holder submit to the following terms and conditions of the organizer.
1. Adolescents under the age of 16 are only allowed in the company of a legal guardian or with the written consent of a legal guardian. We recommend not to take children under 8 years to the festival (volume). The organizer disclaims any responsibility or liability for damage to human organs in case of contravention.
2. The organizer has no influence on the design, length, content and volume of the event. At concerts, there may be danger of possible hearing and health damage due to the volume.
3. The festival takes place outdoors in all weathers. The instructions of the staff of the organizer must be obeyed. In addition, the current notices and the instructions of the Ordnungspersonal on site, as well as the current information on the official website of the organizer apply.
4. Claims for damages resulting from a positive breach of contract, culpa in contrahendo and tort are excluded unless the organizer, their legal representative or their vicarious agents acted with intent or gross negligence. Claims for damages arising from impossibility of performance and default are limited to the compensation of foreseeable damage in case of slight negligence.
5. The bringing of glass containers, cans, plastic cans, pyrotechnic articles, torches and weapons is generally prohibited. Failure to comply will result in referral from the event site. At the entrance there is a security check. The Ordnungsdienst is instructed to perform body searches.
6. The right to refuse admission for an important reason (for reimbursement of the face value of the ticket) remains reserved.
7. Upon entering the event area, the ticket is canceled. Re-entry is only possible with the festival band
8. Contractual relationships are established by acquiring the ticket exclusively between the purchaser and the holder of the ticket and the organizer.
9. Withdrawal of the ticket only in case of general cancellation of the event. The maximum amount of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
10. The organizer reserves the right to relocate the event locally and / or on time. Refund claim for the above reason on the face value of the ticket does not exist. The Organizer reserves the right to change the admission times without notice. The organizer accepts no liability for delays in the admission.
11. The organizer reserves the right to change the program without prior notice. At festivals program changes can occur. In the case of the cancellation of individual artists (groups), the organizer will endeavor to obtain compensation, claims of the visitor due to the cancellation of individual artists (groups) do not exist. Access to limited-capacity venues is granted only as part of the officially approved audience capacity. In case of exhaustion of the admission volume, the organizer is entitled to a temporary restriction of access, without this justifying a claim for partial reimbursement of the ticket price. For security reasons, the organizer may temporarily or completely vacate and block individual festival and camping areas or other areas of the festival grounds without this justifying a claim for partial reimbursement of the ticket price. The instructions of the organizer or the instructions of the persons and companies commissioned by the organizer must be obeyed immediately in order to avert danger to life and limb.
12. When parking please note the instructions of the law enforcement. Please use public transport for the sake of the environment.
13. For parked cars the organizer accepts no liability
14. The Organiser is not liable for lost or stolen items on the event site.
15. The purchase of tickets for resale is generally prohibited.
16. Buy your ticket only at the well-known ticket agencies.
17. Only tickets accepted through official presale channels will be accepted.
18. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will in no case associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.